In fulfillment of our information obligation in connection with the new data protection regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, known as "RODO"), we provide the following information on how we process personal data and explain the most important issues involved.
We would like to inform you about the principles of processing by ZAZ-En sp. z o.o. Your personal data and your rights in connection with it.
Who is the controller of personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is ZAZ-En sp. z o.o., Marii Konopnickiej 13, 41-100 Siemianowice Śląskie, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000351917, NIP 646-28-84-137, REGON:241562062, phone +48 32 726 69 23, fax +48 32 494 48 85, email:
How do we have your personal data?
We received personal data directly from you in the course of placing orders, or sending inquiries or correspondence with our company. The date of obtaining the data is the date on which one of the above actions was performed.
What personal data do we collect?
Contact information and data for the purpose of entering into a contract, performing a service, fulfilling orders and issuing invoices.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data may be used:
- for the purpose of concluding and performing the agreement between us and providing the products and services offered by us, including in particular the shipment of ordered goods, processing payments and handling complaints on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO,,
- in order to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws, including in particular the issuance and storage of invoices and accounting documents and for archiving purposes,
- in order to carry out marketing activities, send commercial information and offers.
To whom can we share your personal data?
We may transfer your personal information to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this policy:
- entities with whom ZAZ-En sp. z. o.o. has a cooperation agreement ("Data Processors") for the purpose of performing the agreement between us, entities such as: postal or courier companies, debt collection companies, data server and e-mail hosting companies. Such entities will be obliged under the agreements concluded with ZAZ-En sp. z o.o. to apply appropriate security measures to protect personal data and process them in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations,
- law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, supervisory authorities, courts, in case it is necessary for the implementation of obligations imposed by law.
How do we protect your personal data?
We follow strict security procedures for storing the processing of our contractors' personal data, which also aim to protect the data from accidental loss, destruction or damage. Access to your personal data, only authorized persons have access to it. We have applied technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set forth in the regulations on the protection of personal data, including RODO, the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024) as well as the guidelines of the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to fulfill the obligations under the law, for a maximum period of securing the materials necessary for the proceedings, and until the possible statute of limitations for your and ZAZ-En sp. z o.o.'s claims.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or its successor authority). In addition, you have the right to:
- to request access to your personal data, to be informed whether your personal data is being processed and, if it is, to be given access to it. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data being processed,
- rectify your personal data that is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- deletion of personal data ("right to be forgotten") - provided there are circumstances provided by law, you have the right to demand immediate deletion of your personal data, and ZAZ-En sp. z o.o. is obliged to delete such data without undue delay,
- limit the processing of your personal data,
- objection - under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation, and ZAZ-En Ltd. may be obliged to stop processing such data,
- portability of personal data - under certain conditions, you have the right to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable format your personal data processed by ZAZ-En sp. z o.o. and you have the right to send this data to another entity.
Cookies (cookie files)
By "cookies" we mean data, in particular text files that are stored on users' devices, intended for use on websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and appropriately display the website tailored to his individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The zaz-en.pl platform uses "cookie" technology to recognize you and customize the zaz-en.pl website to your needs. Cookies are used to: collect anonymous, aggregate statistics that help improve the functionality and content of the site, facilitate the use of the site.
- are not harmful to computers - they do not affect the way they work,
- do not cause configuration changes in the end devices, or in the software installed on these devices,
- the default parameters of cookies allow only the server that created them to read the information they contain.
There are two types of cookies used:
- session, which remain on the user's terminal device until the user logs out or terminates the session on the site,
- permanent, which remain on the user's device until they are deleted or their lifespan ends.
How will we not process your personal data?
Your personal data is not subject to automated processing, including so-called profiling.
This Policy is effective from May 25, 2018 until further notice and implements the legal obligation under Articles 13 - 14 of the DPA. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about your Personal Data or the exercise of your privacy rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: ZAZ-En sp. z o.o. 41-100 Siemianowice Śląskie, ul. Marii Konopnickiej 13, by phone at +48 32 726 69 23 or by e-mail: